Friday, February 27, 2009

this week







this week has been "normal". i am amazed how quickly the weeks go, and yet i can't seem to recall anything "BIG" that has happened. i am trying to enjoy my little girls more, which means being less concerned with a dirty house or laundrythat has piled up. with kate, we are working on having self-control. as i talk with her about what self-control is and what it looks like, i am convicted that it is something that, i too, need to work on. i am proud of her-this week she got 10 stickers for using self-control and we got to go to ice cream. it was fun for her and made me proud of how she is changing. it has also convinced me that i need a sticker chart too-maybe that would help me to remember to keep my mouth closed! we also got to go to cousin penelope's ballerina birthday party. kate had a blast and loved doing one of her favorite things-dressing up!

No comments: